Bravehearted Personal Discipleship is committed to modeling a healthy, morally excellent, God honoring daily decorum. We encourage and foster an atmosphere of love, honor, respect, and Biblical morality among both staff and students. Please review the following core values to better understand the atmosphere you will be coming into. At the bottom of this page, please check the box provided as a means of agreeing to help us maintain these values during your time in the program.
– Deliberately seeking to honor God in conduct and daily life through dress, language, attitude, and interactions with others. Also, not participating in any morally questionable behavior or action.
– Approaching the training process with an attitude of expectancy. Diligently participating in all of the required course-work and study, and showing Godly respect to the leadership, staff, and other students.
– During the time onsite (and preferably throughout the entire 100 days of training), willingly participating in a "set-apart season" of focusing on Christ and building Godly character, with healthy boundaries around potentially distracting secular activities such as social media, pop-culture entertainment, television, unrestricted internet, etc.
– Treating members of the opposite sex with honor and respect, and living according to God's pattern for sexual purity.
– Cultivating a servant's heart and a cheerful willingness to participate in outreach projects and other forms of sacrificial Christian service.
I have read the above "Code of Conduct" and intend to live according to these principles during my time in the Bravehearted Personal Discipleship Training. I understand that during my time onsite in Windsor, Colorado, if I am consistently characterized by behavior opposite of the values described above, I may be asked to leave the program early.
Note: Once we have received your application and deposit, one of our staff members will then contact you with more details and information.